Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost

All my life I've been secretly complaining to god for making me an "Almost" guy.
I almost topped in exams when it mattered the most.
I almost made it into my dream college.
I almost had the girl of mydreams (sob).
I almost got that dream job TWICE!
Almost.. but never quite there....
But after what happened yesterday (When I almost got myself killed while riding, trying to save a pup), I've suddenly realized being the almost guy is not such a bad thing after all [;)].

6 comments:

Dithu said...

Oh well, good write up. It got me reminded of some of my "almost there" moments. it can be so frustrating and painful sometimes to know that you were almost there but never the less 'missed IT'! Right?

Between, whose that gal who u missed twice? :D ;)

Hari said...

yeah its definitely annoying. But then, thats life, isn't it? :)

N btw I cant really give out names here can I?? ;)

Santhosh said...

ALMOST ELLA SUPER....

ALMOST = NEAR MISS???

hudugi yaraappa near miss aagiddu???

Hari said...

Thanks :)...
Hale kathe yake nenpsthiya bidu...

Dithu said...

Well, you can always message me! :P Or I know how to extract it from you and where!! :P:P

Hari said...

He he
Its someone u dunno.. so I guess it shudn't make a difference :P