Is this what my life was supposed to be?
Should I settle down with the career that I have? Should I pursue my aspirations for a Masters?
Should I join the guitar classes ( :) )
Should I be happy with the way my personal life is shaping up or should I be worried about planning my future??
Should I shut the freak up n stop bugging u?SOmeone answer these questions.......
Deception point
15 years ago
5 comments:
i suggest you to join tabala classes.. i am imagining you doing HEAD BANG while you play tabala.. [Western + indian ;)]
He he thanx 4 the suggestion maga. Will try it out :D
Questions are meant to be asked! Answers are not mandatory as many questions either cant be answered or do not have an answer! Quite paradoxical but true!!
Hm..An answer to your questions is a question itself..and that is..'does it matter if someone else answers these for you'? ;)
@ Niveditha n Chaitra
True.... life wouldn't be much fun if we got all the answers.
Post a Comment